Savings options and fun for our Youth Members
- Open an account with $5 and start earning dividends right away. "Adult" accounts only earn dividends when their account balance is $50 or more.
- Click here for a New Member Application.
- Be sure to bring the correct forms of identification:
- 16 years of age and older: 1 form of government-issued ID such as a driver's license or state ID card. Alternatively, please provide your birth certificate and Social Security Card.
- 16 years old and younger: a birth certificate and Social Security Card.
- Receive an official membership card just like the adults.
- Put your allowance, birthday money or earnings from a summer job into Share Certifcates (CD) to help you earn more.
- Get easy access to your money using any of these convenient options:
- With permision from your parents or legal guardians, use your ATM Card at PULSE, CIRRUS and regional surcharge-free networks. Click here for an ATM card application. Ask a Member Service Rep for more details.
- Visit a Shared Branching location to make deposits and withdrawals at any of the more than 5,500 participating credit unions nationwide.
- Verify balance, transfer funds, pay bills and more using any of the following:
Education Center - help with the high cost of education
ATTENTION PARENTS & GRANDPARENTS
Open an account for the young person in your life and help
him or her establish the savings habit.
For more information, ask a Member Service Rep by calling 216-920-2000.
Financial Education For Kids, Teens and High School or College-Age
Click here for Practical Money Skills including
Special financial education resources for summer vacation
High School or College-Age
Be Smart About Money...
games, tools, calculators and articles
NEFE High School Financial Planning Program
Credit Unions Rock will help you make good decisions
Privacy | Disclosure
Here are some links especially for you. Some are fun and some might help you with your homework.