Welcome to Eaton Family Credit Union!
We’re a nonprofit, member-owned financial cooperative serving Members who live, work, worship or go to school in Lake or Cuyahoga counties, Ohio, as well as employees of our Select Employer Groups. We’re a full-service financial institution meaning we offer most of the same products and services available at other banks but with a few major differences. Our Members:
- get better rates (higher rates on deposits and lower rates for loans)
- pay lower and fewer fees
- receive great service
- can access their accounts at other Credit Unions across the US that participate in the Shared Branch Network
We invite you to take advantage of the specials listed below as well as look around our website to learn more about what Membership in our Credit Union offers. Please call or write us for more information. We'd love to have you join us as a Member today!
Thanks for visiting!
Celebrate International Credit Union Day with us!
International Credit Union (ICU) Day is Thursday, Oct. 19. Encouraging friends and family to become Members is a great way to celebrate ICU Day and show support for your credit union!
From October 16 – 21, when you refer a friend or family member who becomes a Member of Eaton Family Credit Union, you’ll both receive a $25 bonus added to your Share Savings Account.* Just have the new Member provide your name when they complete their application.
Membership applications are available here.
The 2017 International Credit Union Day theme is “Dreams Thrive Here.” How has Eaton Family Credit Union helped you achieve your dreams? Tell us about it and you could win $100 to help your dream thrive.
- Visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/EatonFamilyCU
- Write a post about a dream the Credit Union helped you achieve. Include a picture, if possible, and a short explanation.
- Tag the post with #EFCUdreams. Be sure to share it with your Facebook connections and ask them to like and share it.
We’ll follow all the posts. At noon on ICU Day, the Members’ post with the most likes wins the $100 to support their dream. We might even use your positive experience to share the credit union difference with others.**
* Offer good Oct. 16 – 21, 2017. Referring Member must be in good standing to receive bonus. New accounts closed within 180 days will forfeit bonus. Other restrictions may apply. Ask a Member Service Rep for more details. ** Contest open to current Members in good standing. Limit of 1 entry per Member. Contest ends at noon ET, October 19, 2017.
Introducing My Mobile Money Access
We’re proud to welcome My Mobile Money Access to our family of mobile banking tools.
My Mobile Money Access, a free mobile app, allows Members to control and monitor their EFCU MasterCard Debit Cards anywhere, anytime using their mobile phone. With it, Members can:
- Set a variety of alerts for card activity, spend limits, dependent card activity, card-not-present transactions and more.
- Set the app to deny a transaction before it takes place based on criteria you set.
- Turn on and off your card for new purchases while not interrupting recurring bill payments such as monthly gym memberships or subscriptions.
- Locate MoneyPass ATMs which are surcharge-free for Members
- Check account balances and transaction history
For more information, click here to see a video explaining how the app works.
To add My Mobile Money to your device, click here to access it from Google Play or here from iTunes.