Welcome to Eaton Family Credit Union!
We’re a nonprofit, member-owned financial cooperative serving Members who live, work, worship or go to school in Lake or Cuyahoga counties, Ohio, as well as employees of our Select Employer Groups. We’re a full-service financial institution meaning we offer most of the same products and services available at other banks but with a few major differences. Our Members:
- get better rates (higher rates on deposits and lower rates for loans)
- pay lower and fewer fees
- receive great service
- can access their accounts at other Credit Unions across the US that participate in the Shared Branch Network
We invite you to take advantage of the specials listed below as well as look around our website to learn more about what Membership in our Credit Union offers. Please call or write us for more information. We'd love to have you join us as a Member today!
Thanks for visiting!
Eaton Family Credit Union is committed to providing a website accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA guidelines. We are working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for all people. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 216-920-2000 for assistance. Products and services available on this website are available at our office located at 333 Babbitt Road, Euclid, OH 44123.
Pay your bills online with our Webster Bill Pay in December and January for entries into the
2018 Bill Pay Sweepstakes. Two cash prizes of $5,000 will be awarded each month during the promotion!
To enter for a chance to win, complete one of these options:
• Add 5 new payees to Webster Bill Pay. And, by scheduling recurring payments, you’ll be entered each month.
• Make 5 or more online bill payments.
Our Webster Bill Pay is a free, convenient, secure and smart way to pay your bills online. If you’re not paying your bills with Webster, learn more about Web Bill Pay here and the Warm Up to Winter promotion here.
NO PURCHASE OR BILL PAY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR BILL PAY WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Bill Pay Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence (18, except in AL & NE – 19 and MS, 21) and businesses that are located within the 50 U.S. or D.C. Void outside the U.S., in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on 12/01/18 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 01/31/19. Click here for entry details and Official Rules. Sponsor: Fidelity Information Services, LLC, 601 Riverside Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32204.
Want a Checking Account with paper checks and a Debit MasterCard but you’ve been:
- listed on Chex Systems or with TeleCheck?
- previously declined because an account was closed for unpaid overdraft fees?
Everyone deserves a second chance. Second Chance Checking can help get you back on the right track.
Second Chance Checking has been completely redesigned, requires no minimum balance and offers:
- a Debit MasterCard to make purchases and get cash at ATMs surcharge-free paper checks
- access your account online using Home Banking
A $10 monthly service fee applies and direct deposit of payroll is required.
Get started today by calling 216-920-2000 to speak with a Member Service Representative.
* To be eligible, any ChexSystems or Telecheck history must be at least 3 months old and unpaid balances can’t exceed $500. Monthly fee is $10. Direct deposit is required; account will be closed if deposits stop. Debit Card offers no overdraft privileges. Limits are $200 for cash withdrawals at ATMs and $500 for purchases. Maximum holds will be placed on all checks deposited except for payroll and government checks. Other restrictions may apply. See Member Service Representative for details.
Have You Tried My Mobile Money Access?
We’re proud to welcome My Mobile Money Access to our family of mobile banking tools.
My Mobile Money Access, a free mobile app, allows Members to control and monitor their EFCU MasterCard Debit Cards anywhere, anytime using their mobile phone. With it, Members can:
- Set a variety of alerts for card activity, spend limits, dependent card activity, card-not-present transactions and more.
- Set the app to deny a transaction before it takes place based on criteria you set.
- Turn on and off your card for new purchases while not interrupting recurring bill payments such as monthly gym memberships or subscriptions.
- Locate MoneyPass ATMs which are surcharge-free for Members
- Check account balances and transaction history
For more information, here's a video explaining how the app works.
To add My Mobile Money to your device, access it from Google Play or from iTunes.