On October 28, the upgrade of our computer system went live. We appreciate your patience during the conversion and ask for your continued support during the next few weeks while we continue to bring on new capabilties.
Some of the things that changed are:
- Home Banking
- Use your account number and the last four digits of your social security number to log in
- Set up a security image
- Reset your security questions and answers
- New Services:
- Set your e-alerts so that you are told about deposits, withdrawals, account balances and more
- View receipts in your eDoc folder
- MATT Line Touch Tone Teller
- Right now you can use new touchtone prompts to hear account balances and transfer funds. Ask us for a cheat sheet.
- In December new voice recognition and touchtone prompts will be up and running.
- CU Mobile
- Continue to use EFCU Mobile but also consider viewing the new home banking on your mobile device.
- Down the road we will release new mobile apps to help better serve you.
- We apologize that archived statements will not be available after November 1st but we will gladly print anything you need from 2012 and 2013. Stop in a branch for assistance.
Click here for more details.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you now and in the future.
12 Month Loan For Your Holiday Needs
- Get up to $1,500 at 5.99% for 12 months
- Avoid high-interest rate store charge cards and consumer credit cards
- Limited time only - offer expires 12/31/13
Click here for a loan application